Contact us

Contact Person:  Alan Duan

Cellphone:  +86 177 0321 4557

What’s APP: +86 177 0321 4557

Email: Alan@wazedisin.com

Website: www.wazedisin.com

Is chlorine dioxide toxic?

Fifty years of worker experience has demonstrated that chlorine dioxide is a safe compound when handled properly.
World-wide, nearly 4.5 million pounds per day of chlorine dioxide are used in the production of pulp and paper. However,
as with any and all disinfectant chemicals, if handled improperly, or consumed internally or absorbed or subjected to
prolonged exposure, ClO2 can be toxic. However, it is also this toxicity that makes ClO2 a good water disinfectant agent.

WhatsAPP: +86 177 0321 4557